Amorphous fumed silica is used with polyester or epoxy resins as a thickening and thixotropic agent. May be used in conjunction with other additives such as glass bubbles and/or milled fibers to achieve additional structural properties.
$13.95 – $160.16
- Helps prevent sag or run off on vertical surfaces
- Used as an adhesive or putty
- Can be used with other fillers such as glass bubbles and/or milled fibers
- Compatible with polyester, vinyl ester and epoxy resins.
- Also known as Cabosil or Aerosil.
- Ships within one business day
Quantity discounts available